Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pay Per Click

I have just started doing the pay per click. I really don't know much about them and I am not sure if they work or if they pay out but I thought I would at least try them out and share with everyone my results. Feel free to try them out with me. I have put links to some of the ones I am doing. I will slowly start to get more on there and I will update on the success or failure of these sites. I am not exactly sure how to utilize all the benefits of these sites but I know I am not willing to pay for a membership quite yet. If anyone knows anything about these types of sites please let me know. I know you have to get to a certian payout to receive payment and some of these sites are a rather high payout so this might take a while. I will keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO i ALSO A LAZY CLICKERS aND i HAVE A LT OF PTC TO JOIN YOU MUST JOIN THIS IT IS THE BIG PTC PAYMENT PAYOUT EVER PLZ FOLLOW THIS LINK...
    http://quimboph1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete