Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hello! My name is Joanne and I thought I would start a conversation about the different types of work at home jobs and other ways that you can make money on the web. I am fairly new to this and thought what better way to keep a log of all my efforts in finding a way to make money. With this blog I want to discuss some of the things that I am doing to bring in a little money using the internet and hopefully others will join in and give input and together we can find out a little bit more about all the different kinds of ways to make money. I am hoping to make this a joint effort in giving information about the different programs out there. I started out my work at home experience as an independent contractor with Parameds. I am currently still working for them. I heard about this job from my aunt who is also working for them. I have since acquired work in different jobs also. I also write for E-How and Livework, and I type for Quicktate. I plan on discussing each of these in more detail.

I also would like to discuss the different pay-per-click sites. I am currently trying to figure some of these out but not really getting it quite yet. Please join me and together we can find the right avenues to obtain a wealth of knowledge together.

No comments:

Post a Comment